Shower before you enter the pool so your dry skin can absorb clean water
instead of the chemically treated water.
After a workout, shower with clean water and apply Malibu moisturizer to
Avoid soaps that may dry the
Wear water resistant sun screen, a hat and sun glasses for protection.
SUIT & WEBBED GLOVES CARE
- Rinse in cool water and Malibu Chlorine Free Swim Wear Crystals;
cleans deodorizes and prolongs life and color of fabrics, and hang dry
(not in the sun).
- DON'T shampoo your hair with your suit on! The shampoo running down your
back will slowly destroy the fabric.
START WARM & WORK WARM
- Swimmers or water exercisers can stay warm by layering on an AquaVest and
- Swimmers - wear a Silicone Swim Cap to help stay warm.
- Keep your "heaters" (legs) moving vigorously to keep your body
- Drink water before, during and after your workout to regulate body temp.
Going for the KCAL Burn
To maximize your cardio training and kcal burn - wear Speedo's® Surfwalker
traction and focus on working your legs. Walk, jog or jump, with enough
speed to feel water's resistance work against your body. Begin by working at
"moderate to hard"
intensity for about 5-10 sec., then rest for 10-20 seconds. Repeat until
you have worked about 20 minutes. Gradually increase the time of the work and rest
intervals if necessary, according to how you feel. You'll accumulate more time burning more
"stored energy" (body fat), gradually and begin to make a difference!
SHOPPING | FITNESS
EDUCATION | HOT
TRAINING | CONTACT
US | STUDY
HALL | CALENDAR
© COPYRIGHT 1999, 2006, WATERFIT, INC.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.